Team Administrator - Legal
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 26 June 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual to join Robert Walters South Africa as a Team Support within the Legal Team. Based in our fantastic office in Johannesburg, Robert Walters is a market leader in recruitment and you will join a well established, globally recognised, and high performing team.
Tasks and Responsibilities of Team Support
- Management of the Recruitment team's diaries.
- Typing and formatting the CV's of both newly registered candidates and updating CV's of existing and working candidates
- Take full ownership of the candidate and client database, ensuring all relevant information and documentation is maintained and up to date,
- Booking candidates for interviews
- To answer all phone calls to the branch in accordance with the company guidelines
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Carry out telephone screening of candidates
- Attain a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the client organisation, culture and resourcing requirements to create company maps/profiles in database form for headhunting purposes
What we can offer
- An unrivalled training programme and continuous support through your progress into a more senior role
- A fun, supportive and energetic work environment
- A hands off management style to give you the freedom to make your own decisions and manage your own desk.