Finance Team Administrator
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 09 July 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Administrator to join and support the Group Finance and UK Finance management teams at the Robert Walters Head Office in Covent Garden. Read on to find out more!
- Assisting with travel bookings across different time zones.
- Raising Purchase Orders, sending and chasing approvals
- Coordinating meetings including: room bookings, diary management, booking confirmation, travel arrangements, equipment access/set up
- Issuing agendas.
- Set up GoToMeetings/skype meetings.
- Collating feedback monitoring responses and consolidating reports including checking for duplicates, chasing responses to increase response rate
- Record meeting minutes and actions and distribute to attendees, complete / maintain actions log
- Update logs with day to day changes for risks, actions, issues and decisions.
- Update project plans with actual progress as actions are completed.
- Inputting expenses and submitting for approval
- Creating and issuing correspondence, such as running a mail merge or generating individual share letters and certificates.
- Diary management using Outlook
- Overseeing mailboxes for urgent emails when required
- Ad hoc admin tasks for finance team
- Computer literate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (particularly Outlook & Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good telephone manners
- Confident dealing with various different levels of management
- Experience working with multiple deadlines and prioritising work accordingly
- Excellent organisation skills
Apply now or call Joe Ainsley directly on 0207 509 8538 to find out more
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.