Location City of London, London
Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 31 July 2018
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to be based onsite with a Global Investmnet Bank.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Manage External Resource Extension/Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration)
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and completion of files for Temp/Contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms for On-Site Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process
- Keep all induction material up-to-date and deliver to new starters
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.