Office Manager / PA
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 09 August 2018
The job holder will provide a full range of essential administrative and secretarial support to the Director of the Executive Search team within our Covent Garden Head Office.
- Managing the Director’s and teams diary and ensuring meeting and call preparation is completed ahead of schedule
- Fielding calls for the Director and acting as interface both internally and externally
- Managing the Executive Search team’s public folders and maintaining an effective electronic system
- Managing the team’s diaries with tasks such as, booking candidate and clients meetings / lunches all processing all related expenses
- Formatting CV’s of newly registered candidates and updating CV’s of existing candidates
- High level reporting on behalf of the Director
- Preparation of presentation for board level meetings and client pitches
- Day to day office management, ensuring smooth running of the office supporting the team with ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required
Key Focus Areas
Demonstrates self-motivation and a drive to succeed on a personal and team level. Willing to learn, taking an open attitude to new experiences and situations. Makes an effort to improve knowledge, competencies, ability and performance. Able to reflect on learning to improve personal understanding and develop new knowledge and skills. Considers the effects of their actions, ideas and decisions on the Director and the wider team. Understands the relationship between their own function and other parts of the Group. Shows commitment to, and aligns own behaviour with, the objectives, goals, values and culture of Robert Walters.
Shows determination to make things happen, even under pressure, and consistently strives to achieve all goals. Follows tasks through in detail to deliver quality and precision, checking work and information for accuracy and completion. Demonstrates a tenacious spirit to overcome obstacles in order to achieve results.
Demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment. Ensures their own work is always done efficiently and effectively using core Robert Walters processes and procedures. Engages and develops positive relationships with others internally and externally. Relates well to people at all levels. Prepared to ask others for help and work together to support the delivery of objectives.
Creative Problem Solving
Able to use initiative and knowledge to ensure maximum efficiency. Able to identify connections and trends between situations and events to begin building knowledge for action in the future. Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and thinking. Recognises the value of new opportunities and their strategic importance to the long term direction of the company.