Researcher - Inhouse Legal
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-20 recruitment-consultancy
Based in the Dubai Office, the Researcher will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. The Researcher will be responsible for providing essential data to consultants regarding candidates and all aspects of the recruitment market.
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to candidates
- Developing an understanding of the market
- Conducting specific headhunting projects as and when required
- Assisting the consultants with their workload when they are away from the desk, on client sites or on annual leave.
- Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market place
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates and research
- Actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment market place
- Screening CVs.
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Presenting candidates during morning review at 8.30 am
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future
- Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Searching the database with the consultants to match suitable candidates to new roles.
- Conducting telephone based interviews
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration.
- Ensuring that Profile accurately reflects all business dealings with candidates, including correct coding of candidates and ensuring that files reflect and hold all required statutory up to date information
- Managing the diary for consultants in relation to candidate registration.
- Producing and maintaining consultant reports
- Conducting specific headhunt projects based on a particular job.
- Implementing regularly scheduled candidate and consultant interaction evenings
- Producing up to date client packs using the Internet
- Passing on general press articles
We are looking for someone who
- Has self-management
- Has commercial awareness and understanding
- Is results driven
- Is people focused
- Has creative problem solving
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.