Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-04 recruitment-consultancy
Operating from our head office in Covent Garden the newly formed HR Services team are expanding and they are looking for a customer focused HR Administrator to join them.
This is a varied and exciting administration role that will play a key part in the transformation of the HR Services team. We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work across a range of HR duties in an administrative capacity.
The role is busy, no day will be the same, and this offers the chance for someone with a solutions focused mindset to really influence and embrace change and better ways of working.
Day to day duties will include:
- Responsible for issuing employment contracts for all permanent and temporary staff for UK, Ireland and South African offices.
- Preparing contracts from draft templates and seeking approved authorisation and keeping regular communication with the business at all stages highlighting any potential hold ups
- Maintaining UK and European starters/leavers/movers on database and updating employee data on HR database for UK and South Africa, managing the administration of the leavers processes, issuing letters and collating exit interview forms
- Ensuring references are obtained and producing references as required
- Providing ad-hoc reports from the database to the internal stakeholders upon request
- Responding to HR queries from the business in a timely and efficient manager, maintaining a can do attitude and positive customer service experience
- Dealing with all aspects of HR administration including payroll, redundancies, on-boarding, disciplinaries, reporting and adhoc projects.
Apply now or contact me directly to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.