HR Services Team Leader
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 recruitment-consultancy Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
The Team Leader will have dual responsibilities set out as follows: To oversee the delivery of an efficient and effective HR administration service to employees and line managers for both the Robert Walters and Resource Solutions brands for UK EMEA. Ensuring the service is aligned and developed to meet business requirements. You will be responsible for continually improving the HR service delivery by providing basic policy advice to employees, managers and directors on a variety of HR topics, processes and procedures.
- To motivate and manage the HR Administrators ensuring that activities are aligned to service requirements.
- In conjunction with the HR Services Manager, HR Business Partners and colleagues in the Talent Acquisition team develop Service Level Agreements with the business making sure service delivery is understood, and that quality and timeliness of service is measured/managed.
- Guarantee that service delivery requirements are understood and cascaded and that quality and timeliness of service is measured/managed.
- Ensuring that files and data (both electronic and paper) are maintained accurately and in line with data protection requirements (GDPR).
- Ongoing input into the development of processes and procedures to meet with changing requirements or to improve quality/efficiency of service. A requirement to place a strong focus on the improvement of the joiners, movers and leavers processes.
- Data and process validation - Leading various regular audits to ensuring correct employee data is captured e.g. passport and immigration details, probation end dates, keeping track of visa expiry dates.
- Oversee the process for query handling associated with the employee lifecycle, upskilling the team to deal with queries including leavers annual calculations, staff queries, monitoring carried over annual leave and making any necessary adjustments.
- Making sure that a standardised and consistent approach is in place.
- Act as an escalation point for the handling of more complex queries.
- Ongoing input into the development of processes and procedures to meet with changing requirements or to improve quality/efficiency of service.
- Work closely with the Group HRIS & HR Project Manager, supporting (and leading when required) HRIS project tasks.
- Coach team members to enable them to provide the business with all immigration and mobility requests.
- Manage all audit and compliance requirements in line with Home Office rules and regulations.
- Manage all schemes under sponsorship licence (for example Tier 2 and Internship schemes)
- Main point of contact for relocation of overseas employees to the UK
- Managing the end to end secondment or transfer process for expatriates (inbound & outbound)
- Working with the Global Mobility provider (Weichert) in supporting and providing advice to the expatriate population on all aspects of their relocation and remuneration as well as benefits and entitlements,
- Directing team members on how to interpret policies and exceptions.
- Supporting the HR Services Manager in managing supplier relationships for international services including, immigration, relocation assistance, salary benchmarking and payroll managed service providers.
- Ensuring all Company policies are up to date
- Updating and monitoring the company intranet
- Working closely with Payroll and HR Business Partners on new market entry strategy and country set-up.
- To manage or assist in ad-hoc HR projects e.g. TUPE/ Implementation as required and to support other members of the team ensuring all workloads are covered.
- Support the evaluation and deployment of new technologies to drive innovation, efficiencies and effectiveness within the team.
Apply now or contact Liz Boston for more information 0207 509 8414 email@example.com
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.