Students Graduates/ Interns x2
Location Sandton, GautengFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicky Morkel
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 recruitment-consultancy Sandton Gauteng ZA ZAR 10000 14000 14000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
We have a Fantastic opportunity for Students Graduates/ Interns at Robert Walters x2 people required. Come Join the BEST!
- 20 hours
- Two roles available - one for Commerce and one for Financial Services.
- Start date Feb 2019
- Six month contract with a three month probation period to start, to be extended to a year if successful.
Tailor made consulting, a global network and a sustainable relationship management - Robert Walters stands for quality in every respect. As one of the leading international recruitment consultancies, we have recruited specialists and executives from all management levels since 1985.
In Johannesburg our experts have supported both medium-sized companies and world market leaders in choosing the right staff to obtain their strategic goals for 21 years. After a successful year in 2018, we want to further expand our market share in 2019 and are therefore looking for
Working Student (m/f) Recruitment/ Recruitment Consultancy (20 hours/week)
Financial Services & Commerce and Industry
- You are currently studying economics, business administration, marketing or similar and are looking for an exciting and challenging working student job
- You are interested in the processes in a recruitment consultancy and would like to gain valuable practical experience during your studies
- Have a broad understanding of financial markets and can demonstrate real interest in the sector.
- Through initial experience in sales, promotion or in a call-centre you have already achieved first sales successes
- You enjoy working in a team and are open-minded and communicative
- You have a structured way of working and are ambitious to do tasks independently
- Your entrepreneurial thinking sets you apart
- Very good command of spoken and written English completes your profile
- You create target company lists in the field of financial services and broader commerce
- You are close to the day-to-day business, identifying potential candidates for our clients, and conducting initial screening interviews
- You work closely with experienced Consultants to expand your industry and recruiting knowledge
- After a successful trainee program, you will be able to independently carry out recruitment processes
What we offer:
- You will gain insight into all facets of the recruitment of specialists and executives in one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies - from acquisition to contract signing
- You can work internationally with colleagues from other branches
- New interesting contacts to candidates (applicants) and customers (companies) are waiting for you
- The perspective after the successful completion of your studies to go directly into recruiting and to continue your career path with us
- We provide you with performance-related career opportunities in a globally growing company
- With individually tailored training courses as part of international workshops we give you the opportunity to continuously evolve professionally
- We offer you varied and demanding tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and freedom of design
- Strong team cohesion, also beyond the local office and national borders, is most important for us