Recruitment Consultant - Operational Risk
Consultant Jo Goatcher
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-17 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters are well known for being recruitment specialists in the Banking sector, specifically for Finance roles. There is a huge market for growth with the SME and boutique Financial Services firms, and we are looking for a driven and hungry individual to build and capitalise on the continued success of this team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Building new relationships across the Risk market
- Maintaining existing relationships through effective networking
- Identifying business opportunities
- Meeting and interviewing candidates who are specific to this market, assisting with their job search and placing them into their next role with the clients you have relationships with
- Managing the recruitment process working on behalf of both the candidate and the clients, end to end
- Approaching passive and non passive candidates in the market and introducing them to businesses who are looking for their skillset
- Working towards revenue targets which will be rewarded with generous bonuses on a quarterly basis
- Having fun and working with the wider team - contributing to the future growth of our business!
What we look for:
We do not require previous recruitment experience, the successful candidate should have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and relevant industry experience or have a successful sales track record from other fields.
At Robert Walters, we need exceptional people – Individuals with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. In return, we can offer you career development opportunities both locally and globally, extensive training and an exceptional package based on team and individual performance targets (which is unique in the market) in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
If you possess passion, tenacity, strong customer focus, ambition and high levels of professionalism and are ready for a challenging yet very rewarding career in recruiting, please contact:
Contact Jo Goatcher - Internal Recruitment Manager firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.