Candidate Researcher - HR/Business Support
Consultant Cliodhna Quinn
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 18000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Or are you an enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude and positive work ethic, looking to get into a career in recruitment? The candidate researcher will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in the HR/Business Support market. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning, globally recognised recruitment consultancy and work with a range of leading industry clients.
- During your first eight-weeks, you, along with peers will join an academy training programme that will help you understand the recruitment industry as quickly as possible
- Training on all elements of the recruitment process, from candidate management to basic sales training and negotiation
- Receive cross-team buddy mentoring sessions, video-based learning, and on the desk support from the academy lead from day 1
- Developing an understanding of the HR/Business Support recruitment market
- Conducting specific headhunting projects on LinkedIn as and when required
- Searching relevant job boards and contacting candidates with suitable experience
- Assisting the consultants with their workload when they are away from the desk, or on annual leave
- Researching news and developments affecting the recruitment sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the marketplace
- Actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of the Robert Walters brand
- Candidate Management -Screening CV’s for any direct responses received via the website
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals and building/ maintaining relationships with them
- Conducting telephone based interviews
- Arranging face to face interviews for the consultants to hold the first stage interview
- Must demonstrate self-motivations and a drive to succeed
- Must be willing to learn, taking on an open attitude to new experiences and situations
- Must be proactive and show commitment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills over the phone and face to face
- Previous customer service or administrative experience is desirable
Why work for us?
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace 2019 / Great place to work 2018 / International recruitment company of the year / Top 3 most socially engaged business
- Defined Career Progression that’s in your own hands - From day 1, you’ll know what targets you need to be hitting to reach that promotion
- Access to the most up to date, innovative technology in the recruitment market
- Fun & Innovative culture - From internal and external social events to utilising the break-out area ‘The Hub’, you’ll be able to provide the best service to clients and candidates whilst having fun.
- Platform to learn from the best - Learning alongside peers in the Academy is only part of the story, you’ll benefit working with experienced Consultants at Walters People who have developed great credibility in our specialised fields.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work / travel opportunities
- Charity Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in this Candidate Researcher Role please apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.