Salary Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2067 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development and sourcing the best candidates within your market. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Develop new business with prospective clients and building strong professional relationships
- Building out your network through meetings, client functions and industry events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates to specific roles, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with the candidate throughout the recruitment process
Key Requirements of a Recruitment Consultant:
- B2B sales, recruitment or commercial experience within a corporate environment
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Working for a globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
This position is located in Chatswood.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.