Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Banking
Salary Generous base salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 31 January 2018
Robert Walters is seeking a graduate to join their high achieving banking recruitment division in Melbourne. An autonomous and challenging role with extensive training and earning potential available.
Robert Walters is looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join the banking recruitment division in the Melbourne CBD office.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Building a thorough understanding of and relationships within the banking and financial services market
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, level of autonomy and the and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.