Location West End, London
Consultant Sarah Davies
Date posted 20 February 2018
We need an Associate recruiter to sit on site with multiple sites.
Providing cover for appropriate recruitment activity at client sites, in adherence to the onsite recruitment desk guide. Onsite activity may include:
Line Manager relationship management:
- Providing consultative recruitment advice
- Meeting each line manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites).
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with line managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment (where appropriate) as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Ensuring all live vacancies are actively ‘worked on’/ has direct CV’s against them unless approval is granted from your team leader.
- Arrange agency briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
- Screening of CV’s in line with the line managers requirements and arranging of interviews
- Coordinating interviews and feedback from Line Managers, Agencies and candidates as appropriate.
- Final round HR interviewing and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Organising and conducting first day inductions as per client site requirements.
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Business Partners, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates.
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and Account Manager from time to time.
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring recruitment database is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc).
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may also change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Experience in recruitment across a wide variety of recruitment channels (i.e. direct, advertising, vendor management) and in managing the full recruitment process
- Ability to consult with Senior Executives on recruitment strategy and process
- Self motivated and able to work independently in a standalone environment
- Strong interviewing skills and experience (competency based interviewing)
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills