Associate Recruitment Consultant - San Francisco
Location San Francisco, California
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 20 June 2018
As an Associate in our San Francisco business, you will have the chance to launch your recruitment career with one of the most successful search firms in the world. We will provide you with outstanding training and mentorship opportunities, as well as access to an unrivalled international network of companies and candidates.
Our San Francisco office works with the most exciting venture-backed start-ups in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, helping them to source and hire the best emerging leadership talent in the market.
This opportunity is one of the very best entry points into the world of recruitment. You will become a specialist in recruiting for one of the following disciplines:
- Marketing, Business Development & Sales
- Product Management
- Software Engineering
- Design & Data Science
- Finance & Operations
We’re not expecting you to have experience in recruitment yet, but you will have done your research and you will be sure that recruitment is the career for you.
To succeed in the Associate role, you will have:
- Experience in a sales or customer-focused role
- A passion to build a long-term career in recruitment
- Ambition, great listening skills the aptitude to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
With a global presence in over 28 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression. We plan to continue to grow our California business, and have plans in place to expand into LA and Seattle in the coming years
You will have the chance to work within a great team environment, and will have the support of a highly experienced management team who have built and trained successful recruitment teams across the globe.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- With a global presence in over 28 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression. We plan to continue to grow our California business, and have plans in place to expand into LA and Seattle in the coming years.
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and scalable
- global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both here in the Bay Area as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- great tools and benefits (MacBook, 401k match, 20/25 days PTO, flexible work hours etc)
- A fantastic office near the Ferry Building, with world class views of the San Francisco Bay
Robert Walters has offices in 28 countries around the world and our San Francisco office is growing tremendously. After opening the San Francisco office in January 2012, we've quickly become the fastest growing and most successful offices in the Robert Walters network. As such, we're looking for ambitious, career minded, team players to help continue the success we've enjoyed so far.
You can learn more about our team through watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNFR9GH2pvQ
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.