Recruitment Researcher IT
Location Birmingham, West Midlands
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 02 July 2018
Robert Walters is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to join their Birmingham office as a Recruitment Resourcer for the successful IT market. The Robert Walters Group is pleased to announce the inclusion of three of its European businesses in Great Place to Work 2018 list of Best Work places. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a company that will offer development, great benefits within a friendly and sociable team.
Roles / Responsibilities: Upon joining you will receive a clearly defined personal development plan. You will be paired with senior members of staff who will train you through the full recruitment process within the field of IT/Technology -
- Sourcing IT Candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Screening, Briefing and interviewing candidates, to match them to suitable vacancies
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Handling and negotiating job offers
- Proving excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant To work at Robert Walters you will need to be able to demonstrate our values:
- A distinct interest in IT/Technology
- Strong Communication skills
- Taking Pride in your work
- Working as a team
- Passion to be successful in a sales based environment
- Resilient – the ability to overcome the toughest setbacks
Helping talented professionals find their ideal role is hugely rewarding. But working with inspiring professionals to find their next role is only part of the picture. There’s outstanding earning potential and benefits on offer. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters. We offer a highly competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses based on team profit share (not individual commission), a contributory pension/superannuation, share save schemes and incentive trips to luxurious destinations for top performers.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.