Candidate Manager - Graduate Sales Role
Salary Generous salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 08 August 2018
Robert Walters is seeking a Candidate Manager / Resourcer to support a team of Consultants in the Melbourne office. An excellent graduate opportunity and entry level role in recruitment with extensive training and progression offered.
About the role:
Robert Walters is seeking a graduate to join the business in Melbourne as a Candidate Manager / Resourcer and is keen to hear from candidates approaching graduation or recently graduated with strong consultative sales skills and and a desire to build a career in recruitment.
At Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Developing relationships with relevant candidates and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Proactively sourcing, screening and interviewing suitable candidates for specific client mandates and pitching suitable roles to candidtes
- Understanding clients’ business needs and requirements by attending regular briefings and meetings to take instructions
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified
- Ideally some experience in over the phone or door to door sales experience
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven sales ability
- Desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a great culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.