Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sophia Dunker
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-02 recruitment-consultancy
Tailor made consulting, a global network and a sustainable relationship management - Robert Walters stands for quality in every respect. As one of the leading international recruitment consultancies, we have recruited specialists and executives from all management levels since 1985.
In Switzerland, our experts have supported both medium-sized companies and world market leaders in choosing the right staff to obtain their strategic goals for more than 10 years. After a very successful year in 2017, we want to further expand our market share in Switzerland and are therefore opening a new office in Geneva. Due to this exciting new office opening we are currently looking for a:
Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
- You have successfully completed your studies or your apprenticeship in one of the following fields: Economics, finance, business informatics or similar
- With relevant practical experience in recruitment you've built the basis for your career and are now ready for the next career step
- You have consistently over achieved your sales and revenue targets
- You have always been valued for your negotiating skills - you are the born networker - your intrinsic motivation for a successful career allows you to reach your goals
- You are an authentic personality, comply strong communication skills and team spirit
- With your assertiveness and structured approach, you achieve ambitious career goals, but your service mentality always comes first
- High intercultural competence, flexibility and strong empathy as well as fluent French language skills as well as fluent English skills complete your profile
- You will solve complex challenges right from the start and advise clients on strategic personnel decisions
- You will independently acquire national and international clients in the geographic area of Geneva
- Thanks to your entrepreneurial thinking, you will consult existing clients independently and devise bespoke recruitment solutions based on their needs
- You will identify suitable candidates through research and headhunting, conduct personal interviews and present best in class candidates to clients
- You will develop your own specialist customer and candidate network as well as industry-specific expert knowledge
- Constant market and competition monitoring makes you the expert in the market
What we offer:
- We provide you with performance-related career opportunities in a globally growing company
- You can be part of a new business opening whilst having all the necessary support from the UK head office and the already successful business in Zurich.
- With individually tailored training courses as part of international workshops we give you the opportunity to continuously evolve professionally
- We offer you varied and demanding tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and freedom of design
- Strong team cohesion, also beyond the local office and national borders, is most important for us
- Our attractive salary package with individual performance-related components, quarterly bonuses, incentives and in-house team events rewards your success
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. We are happy to be at your disposal for further inquiries and a personal conversation.