Recruitment Associate Consultant
Salary £22000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £15,000
Location St. Albans, HertfordshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 recruitment-consultancy
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading recruitment firm based in St Albans as an Associate Recruitment Consultant. If you're thinking about a career in recruitment, this is the perfect entry level opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing and reputable organisation.
The Associate Consultant will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets and forge relationships with new and existing clients in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. The Associate Consultant will manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates in their relevant sector in order to place them with clients, and head hunting where necessary to source high calibre individuals for clients.
The Associate Consultant will take responsibility for:
- Generating revenue by making placements
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Developing existing relationships
- Sending CVs to clients, either for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Developing an understanding of the market
- Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market place
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients and research
- Selling the services offered by Robert Walters to potential clients over the phone and during meetings
- Developing client relationships, managing and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Managing client roles, writing and placing job advertisements, and producing weekly mail shot literature
- Attaining comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of each client’s organisation, culture and resourcing requirements
- Ensuring only high quality candidates are put forward to our clients for interview
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Sourcing, selecting and matching candidates with appropriate positions
- Organising and coordinating interviews with candidates and fully briefing candidates regarding roles
- Presenting candidates during candidate morning review at 8.30am
- Proactively managing relationships with all candidates, whether placed by Robert Walters or not
- Ensuring regular contact with candidates by providing feedback and communication
- Pre-screening candidates
- Handling all candidate enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Reference checking
Apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.