Graduate Insights Day
Salary Competitive Salary + Uncapped BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 recruitment-consultancy
Robert Walters is holding a Graduate Assessment Day in December to provide recent graduates with an insight into what a career in recruitment with Robert Walters can offer. We will also be assessing attendees for our January 2019 graduate intake in Sydney. Please apply to the role if you are interested in attending the Graduate Assessment Day.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, on-going development and exceptional earning potential.
Robert Walters is currently recruiting for Graduate Recruitment Consultants for the January 2019 intake in the Sydney CBD office. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.