Recruitment Consultant - IT
Salary Base salary + Bonus
Location Chatswood, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 recruitment-consultancy Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Due to a booming market and growth within the office, we are looking to hire an ambitious, sales driven individual to join the team in Chatswood.
This is a busy and faced paced environment where you will work with a close team and benefit from long standing client and candidate relationships, as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities yourself.
You will be offered full training and a supportive and fun team environment with the opportunity to progress quickly.
- Account managing a large and diverse portfolio of clients based across the North Shore
- Meeting existing and new clients, taking job briefs and filling temporary and permanent roles
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Extensive business development; exploring new markets and building relationships with new clients as well as leveraging off existing relationships across other teams in the business
- Autonomy to build your own desk across huge geographical and industry portfolios with accountability for managing your own business
- Selling Robert Walters’ value-add services to our clients and candidates
- Intelligence, drive and self motivation
Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to talk to people at all levels of seniority
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a great team working in a vibrant office with fantastic views and transport links.
As we are a large, global business, we have the time and resources to invest in you so the training and development opportunities at Robert Walters are second to none.
We will commit to developing your sales skills and recruitment know-how and ultimately offer you career progression and leadership opportunities if you demonstrate a solid track record of performance. In addition, we will offer a competitive base salary, uncapped quarterly bonuses and monthly incentives, along with overseas trips for the highest performers and international career growth opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.