Salary £84462 - £102561 per year
Location Toronto, OntarioFULL_TIME
Consultant Brady Jones
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 recruitment-consultancy Toronto Ontario 100 King Street West, Toronto ON CA M5H1J8 GBP 84462 102561 102561 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client, a major Canadian law firm, currently has an opportunity for a new role for an Associate Lawyer in their Corporate/Commercial and Banking Department. The ideal candidate will have between 3-7 years experience working in the commercial financing and corporate/commercial group of reputable Canadian law firm or international institution. The Associate Lawyer must be self-motivated, have a strong sense of personal accountability, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Member of good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada or provincial bar;
- 3-7 years experience at a reputable Canadian law firm with a focus on a variety of banking and corporate/commercial transactions;
- Ability to liaise with clients and work with a variety of associates and partners at the Firm;
- Detail oriented and well organized;
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as are strong interpersonal skills.