IT Recruitment Resourcer
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 17999 24999 24999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is looking for a Tech savvy, proactive candidate to join the Manchester, Spinningfields office as a Recruitment Resourcer on the IT Accounts Teams. The technology market is growing fast! With a high volume of vacancies to recruit for within the Software development market, a Recruitment Resourcer will look to establish a strong candidate network of the best talent in Information Technology. 100% delivery focused, no sales, no cold calling, no business development.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships with businesses from a range of industries
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active IT candidates
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
- Previous Recruitment experience or a proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Degree level or equivalent in Information Technology
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about IT
Why work for us?
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth, so these moves are actively encouraged. Our growth is largely organic. We’re proud that many of our senior management team have been with us for over 13 years and have grown the business across the globe as they’ve grown their careers. Robert Walters philosophy is to provide continuous professional development and learning opportunities to all staff with the aim of growing our future leaders from within. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.