Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant David Williams
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 16000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
• Do you want to find a financially rewarding and challenging career? • Are you a natural relationship builder? • Do you thrive on achieving set targets and always strive to exceed expectations? If the answer is yes then you should consider working for Robert Walters as an Associate Consultant. Read on to find out more...
What is the Recruitment Industry like to work in?
Recruitment really is one of those jobs that will allow you to feel like you're running your own business. You are given a market and the autonomy to build your business as you feel will be most effective. You will be targeted with revenue generation which you get from placing candidates into vacancies with clients who have hiring needs in your specialist market, on either a contract or permanent basis. It's challenging, fun and financially rewarding as you will get quarterly bonuses on top of your (very generous) basic salary!
Why Robert Walters?
We all work as part of one team meaning the opportunity to place candidates and make money is there from day one. Team based profit share - everyone is striving for the same goal therefore creating a collaborative culture.
Non KPI focused environment - be creative, do your research and tell us what you think is best for your market!
Global Mobility - we see international moves happening internally all the time (see our careers site for real life stories of how some of our employees have progressed and moved around the world)!
Daily duties will include:
- Researching your specialist market in one of our disciplines and becoming a subject matter expert in that particular field
- Meeting with candidates who are looking for a new role, sometimes these candidates may not be actively looking but would be good to know in your market so you will have to approach them speculatively using platforms such as Linked In and other industry specific job boards
- Lead generation through effective questioning, research and keeping close to your market
- Business development by making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around Manchester and across the North West
- Client relationship development and candidate development through networking and entertaining
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Working with your team to maintain and build on the positive brand that Robert Walters has developed over the years, attending meetings with other divisions and cross selling at every opportunity
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from advertising vacancies right the way to on-boarding candidates who are offered.
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
To find out more call David Williams on 07833 236 551 or email email@example.com
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.