Recruitment Researcher - Data Science
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 17000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to join their Covent Garden office as a Recruitment Resourcer. 2019 is set to be a busy year at Robert Walters off the back of a successful 2018 seen through our recent trading reports. A perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their career in recruitment dedicating their services to a growing, technical data science & advanced analytics desk.
Roles / Responsibilities: Upon joining you will receive a clearly defined personal development plan. You will be paired with senior members of staff who will train you through the full recruitment process:
- Sourcing Candidates through advertising & job boards and understanding the importance in generating a strong candidate pipeline through Networking, Referrals and Headhunting
- Screening, Briefing and interviewing candidates, to match them to suitable vacancies
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into – In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- Handling and negotiating job offers
- Proving excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will need to be able to demonstrate our values:
- Strong knowledge/experience around the subject matter of data science & advanced engineering
- Strong Communication skills (internally and externally)
- Value the importance of working closely as a team to best service our candidates and clients
- Passion to be successful in a sales-based environment
- Resilient – the ability to overcome the toughest setbacks
- Have an idea of strategies/processes to follow to network/build relationships with high calibre candidates
Helping talented professionals find their ideal role is hugely rewarding. But working with inspiring professionals to find their next role is only part of the picture. There’s outstanding earning potential and benefits on offer. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters. We offer a highly competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses based on team profit share (not individual commission), a contributory pension/superannuation, share save schemes and incentive trips to luxurious destinations for top performers.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.