Recruitment Researcher - Tax
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 19999 24999 24999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Robert Walters Tax & Treasury has been operating for over 10 years with a wealth of both technical and recruitment experience. Our Covent Garden office are looking for a Recruitment Researcher to join the Tax team to help build establish strong relationships with top tier talent in the Tax market. Working within a team that holds extensive experience within Tax and Executive Search, you will be best placed to see your career in recruitment grow to no limits.
Recruitment is all about networking and building long term relationships with your candidates and clients. You will be paired with experienced Consultants to understand what is required to not only service the team, but see your career grow
- Candidate generation – Build strong relationships with candidate through various means; Headhunting, Referrals, Networking, Applications etc
- Screening candidates over the phone or conducting face to face meetings
- Generate sales leads for Consultants within the team
- Help manage the recruitment process from the initial candidate introduction to offer stage; arranging interviews and taking feedback
- Understand the Tax market – Networking with candidate is the main focus of the role however to hold effective conversations and build credibility it is vital to learn about the Tax market
Spending most of the time speaking to external candidates, recruitment is more than often all about personalities. If your outgoing, engaging and enjoy social interaction with other recruitment is a great opportunity for you.
What we are looking for;
- Recent graduate or exposure to working in a sales-based environment; recruitment, telesales, lettings, B2B sales etc.
- Self-motivated – There is a huge pool of potential candidates out there
- A Team Player – someone who values the importance of working closely with your follow Consultants
- One who is driven by success – recruitment is highly rewarding career where progression and bonuses are reflective of your efforts
If your looking for a career in which you’re rewarded for what you do, recruitment is the perfect place to start.
What Robert Walters can offer
- Autonomous working – We are not an environment that is KPI focused or promotes micro-management
- Training Programme – Working with industry leading professionals you will receive the first class in training
- Team Based Culture – We pride ourselves on having an environment where your own progression really is in the best interest of others around you. If we work together, we should be rewarded together
- Career Progression – Being a global business, career progression is at the forefront of our minds, whether that’s pursuing a career with RW internationally, leading teams or being responsible for own market. 90% of our Senior Managers have progresses from Consultant level
- Incentives – Trips to Vegas, Quarterly lunches, Team activities, bonuses etc.
If the above is exactly what you are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply, send in your CV or call for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.