Resourcer / Associate Recruitment Consultant / Researcher
Salary bonus, incentive lunches & trips,
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant David Williams
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester Spinningfields GB m3 3hf GBP 15000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Recruitment Resourcer / Associate Recruitment Consultant Manchester Robert Walters – Awarded “Best Place To Work” Fulfil Your True Potential! ££ Fantastic Rewards & Earnings ££ What makes Robert Walters the perfect place for you to begin your recruitment career as a Resourcer or Associate Consultant?
Recruitment Resourcer / Associate Recruitment Consultant
Robert Walters – Awarded “Best Place To Work”
Fulfil Your True Potential!
££ Fantastic Rewards & Earnings ££
What makes Robert Walters the perfect place for you to begin your recruitment career as a Resourcer or Associate Consultant?
- Stability and longevity; established in 1985 and still going from strength to strength
- Entrepreneurial & Dynamic; during the recession we in fact expanded massively and established new teams!
- Average tenure of our senior management team is 17years; we look after our staff and reward them handsomely
- 90% of our Managers joined as Consultants; we’re amazing at growing and developing home-grow talent
- An unrivalled client-base of top-tier businesses and the ability to leverage the prestigious Robert Walters brand
- No KPIs; you’ll be encouraged to adopt a consultative and creative approach
- Team Bonus; you’ll be able to earn bonus from Day 1
- Supportive Culture; you’ll be mentored and trained by some of the industry’s best recruiters that want to see you succeed and progress
- Incentive lunches, trips abroad to amazing locations and an all-round sociable office environment
As a Recruitment Resourcer / Associate Recruitment Consultant you will provide support to the team which will include:
- Screening and reviewing CVs
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods such as job boards, headhunting and referrals
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in the future
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration
The ideal Recruitment Resourcer / Associate Recruitment Consultant will possess the following attributes:
- Results focused
- Articulate and professional manner
- A desire to progress in the recruitment field
The position of Resourcer / Associate Consultant is perfect for those who have experience within a sales environment, enjoy working to targets and have an in-built desire to better themselves.
If you want to find out more about starting a career in recruitment with Robert Walters get in touch!
07833 236 551 / 0161 240 7455