Recruitment Researcher - Qualified Finance
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 19999 23999 23999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
Our Covent Garden office is currently looking for a smart, driven individual to take their first step into recruitment/sales as a Recruitment Researcher. You will be placed in one of Robert Walters UK top performing teams, hiring Qualified Finance professionals across multiple industries on a contract/interim basis. If you’re looking for a career that is highly rewarding and focused on building long-term business relationships, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
A successful Recruitment Researcher would look to network with top tier candidates within their respective market through various means. Introduce their candidate base to respective clients and help facilitate the recruitment process to offer stage.
- Build a portfolio of top tier Qualified Finance candidates using job boards, referrals, networking and headhunting
- Pre screen candidates thoroughly (over the phone/face to face)
- Work closely with fellow Consultants to understand client briefings, ideal candidate profiles, and market trends
- Lead generation – Through market awareness and asking the right questions we can create opportunities to work with new clients and candidates
What we are looking for
- Sales orientated – Recruitment is a sales-based role. Although we don’t work to KPIs, someone who is keen, driven and enjoys working to target based goal is most likely to succeed
- Values working as part of a team – Our team-based model is highly unique in the world of recruitment. If we can work together to represent our clients and candidates, we hold a greater chance in working with these parties in the long term.
- Ambitious – This is not just a job, it’s a career. We need individuals who are keen to learn and understand what it takes to become a successful 360 Consultant
- Resilient – You’ll come up against different challenge daily. It is vital that you can deal with the toughest setbacks, as there will be a lot of them in recruitment
A Recruitment Researcher role is a great way to take your first step into recruitment, to learn about your respective market and how to manage the recruitment process. Joining Robert Walters, you’ll work alongside the most experienced recruiters and have the luxury of our market leading training & development programme. You’ll be rewarded for your successes and essentially a long-term career is certainly achievable at Robert Walters.
For more information, contact Joe Ainsley on email@example.com or 02075098538
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.