Associate Consultant - Finance team
Salary £26635.50 - £35514 per annum + + bonus
Location Melbourne CBD, VictoriaFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 recruitment-consultancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an Associate Consultant with Robert Walters you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Staying ahead of the curve and understanding our key clients requirements in line with policy and government directives
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPI's in a fast moving competitive environment
• Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
• Desire to work in a target driven, positive sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured learning and development and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
As an Associate Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition.
Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, on-going development and exceptional earning potential.
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.