Associate Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 23999 29999 29999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters’ aim is to be the world’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, the first name the world's businesses choose whenever they need to hire the best. With the Robert Walters Group producing solid performances year-on-year we are currently looking for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our Covent Garden office. Whether your experience lies in recruitment or B2B sales, if you have a keen eye for business development and looking for a career that focuses on establishing strong networks/relationships we would love to hear from you.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates across multiple markets through various means; Applications, Referrals, Networking events, Headhunting
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Previous Recruitment experience or a proven track record in a B2B sales environment
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment and working in a team focused environment
- Strong understanding of the markets Robert Walters specialise in
- An eye for new business development leading to a long term career in recruitment
Why work for us?
Given our status as a leading global business there are naturally a huge number of international career options. What makes us different is that international careers are critical to our strategy for growth so these moves are actively encouraged. Our growth is largely organic. We’re proud that many of our senior management team have been with us for over 13 years and have grown the business across the globe as they’ve grown their careers. Robert Walters philosophy is to provide continuous professional development and learning opportunities to all staff with the aim of growing our future leaders from within. 90% of our Senior Manager have progressed internally from Consultant level. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.