Researcher / Resourcer / Recruitment Trainee - Liverpool
Location Liverpool, MerseysideFULL_TIME
Consultant David Williams
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 recruitment-consultancy Liverpool Merseyside Mann Island, Liverpool GB L3 1BP GBP 15000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Researcher / Resourcer / Recruitment Trainee Liverpool, Robert Walters – Awarded “Best Place To Work” Pure 180 Role / Candidate Delivery & Research Sociable Office, Great Basic Salary 1-2-1 Training & Coaching From A Top Biller Robert Walters Liverpool are expanding! Will you be our next hire??
Researcher / Resourcer / Recruitment Trainee
Liverpool, Robert Walters – Awarded “Best Place To Work”
Pure 180 Role / Candidate Delivery & Research
Sociable Office, Great Basic Salary
1-2-1 Training & Coaching From A Top Biller
Robert Walters Liverpool are expanding! Will you be our next hire??
What makes Robert Walters Liverpool the perfect place for you to start a career in Recruitment as a Researcher / Resourcer / Trainee?
• No KPIs; you’ll be encouraged to adopt a consultative and creative approach rather than simply hitting numbers
• Supportive environment; you’ll be trained and mentored by some of the industry’s best recruiters on best practises and how to succeed in recruitment
• An unrivalled client-base of top-tier businesses so you’ll only be generating candidates for prestigious companies
Further reasons why you should join Robert Walters Liverpool also include:
• Flexible working
• Laptop (SurfacePro); Mobile (iPhone); LinkedIn Recruiter license
• A jammed-packed social calendar
• Plenty of corporate discounts for high end shops and restaurants
• CHOICES Annual benefits (Gym membership, Travel Insurance, Phone Insurance, Vitality Health, Travel Loan)
As a Researcher / Resourcer / Recruitment Trainee you will work within a team of experienced recruiters and your focus will be on the candidate part of the recruitment process. This will include:
• Candidate Generation: thorough research and market mapping; posting adverts and managing the response; database & job searching; LinkedIn & LinkedIn Recruiter; headhunting, referrals and other methods of candidate attraction
• Candidate Qualification: contacting candidates with desired skills and discussing their career aspirations; organising and conducting candidate screening calls and face-to-face interviews
• Presenting candidates to the team and outlining their suitability for open vacancies
• Assisting with interview preparation of candidates prior to them meeting clients of Robert Walters
• Identifying market trends and keeping up to date with the latest developments in the employment market.
• Proactively managing relationships with all candidates
The position of Researcher / Resourcer / Talent Acquisition Consultant is perfect for anyone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and a collaborative culture. If you want to find out more get in touch!
07833 236 551