Graduate Recruitment Researcher
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 recruitment-consultancy London London GB WC2E9AB GBP 21999 24999 24999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are looking for a highly motivated/driven individual to join our Covent Garden office as a Recruitment Researcher. A fantastic opportunity for someone who is itching to get their foot in the door in recruitment and see their career progression fast tracked with the guidance and training from some of our Senior personnel. We're looking for professionals with strong sales skills, a resilient approach and entrepreneurial spirit to join our highly performing team.
Starting off your career in recruitment, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment building a strong portfolio of potential candidates and understanding what it takes to take your career to the next level;
- Generate a strong portfolio of candidates (via job boards, headhunting, databases, referrals), to represent in their job search
- Screen CVs (telephone and face to face) to continuously build your candidate pipeline and establish credibility through development knowledge of the job market as well as understanding what exactly your candidate does
- Identify business opportunities and how to action gathered information (lead generation, referrals & market intel
- Market Mapping
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout interview process and with those who would consider new roles in the future
What We Are Looking For
Recruitment isn’t for everyone. We are looking to speak to those that are committed to pursuing a long-term career in recruitment. You must be well researched and fully aware of the pro and cons of being a Recruitment Consultant
- Self-motivated – Your progression is reflected by your efforts and successes. A naturally driven and competitive individual understands what it takes to improve and reach that next level
- Commercially aware – Sending across CVs is only part of the job description. Keep up to date with competitor information, market trends and legislative changes. Relaying such information to both clients and candidates goes along way to building credibility and laying foundations for long-term relationships.
- Results driven – Proven track record of having to work towards achieving targets/objectives. Also demonstrate attitude to overcoming obstacles to reach certain goals.
- Team Focused – We work together to service our Clients and Candidates to our maximum.
- Adaptable – You will come up against certain knockbacks. Can you adapt your approach to avoid/limit such setbacks to help ensure delivery of results.
Why Robert Walters
Given our status as a leading global business, there are several reasons why Robert Walters is a great place to begin your recruitment career;
- Superb training – Benefit from our continuous development programme through various learning strategies.
- Rewarding – Our team-based culture rewards you and your colleague collectively when it comes to incentives, but your individual contributions are also rewarded through outstanding earning potential
- Given our status as a leading global business, we give Consultants the freedom to make decisions and grow your own part of the business. We even provide the opportunity for you to take your career overseas across our global offices.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, contact Joe Ainsley on 02075098538 or firstname.lastname@example.org