Associate Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 19999 23999 23999 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People has arrived in UK! The expansion into London marks the sixth office opening for the brand across Europe in the last 15 years. Walters People UK provide an experienced, fast-paced and more digitalised process for both our candidates and clients. We’re currently looking for the next intake of ambitious, hardworking talent to complete our training Academy and be best placed to pursue a long, successful career in recruitment.
Starting off your career in recruitment, you’ll work alongside fellow peers, learning the entire recruitment process through the training Academy and within your teams on desk. You’ll cover;
- Candidate Management – Candidate generation, CV screening, lead generation, candidate registrations, interview preparation and managing interview feedback
- Client Management – Sales calls, objection handling, negotiation, client meetings, delivering a service, management of offer stage
What We Are Looking For
Recruitment isn’t for everyone. We are looking to speak to those that are committed to pursuing a long-term career in recruitment. You must be well researched and fully aware of the pro and cons of being a Recruitment Consultant
- Self-motivated – Your progression is reflected by your efforts and successes. A naturally driven and competitive individual will work toward specific targets to reach promotion
- Commercially aware – Sending across CVs is only part of the job description. Keep up to date with competitor information, market trends and legislative changes. Relaying such information to both clients and candidates goes a long way to building credibility and laying foundations for long-term relationships.
- Results driven – Proven track record of having to work towards achieving targets/objectives. Also demonstrate attitude to overcoming obstacles to reach certain goals.
- Team Focused – We work together to service our Clients and Candidates to our maximum.
- Adaptable – You will come up against certain knockbacks. Can you adapt your approach to avoid/limit such setbacks to help ensure delivery of results.
Why Walters People
Given our status as a leading global business, there are several reasons why Robert Walters is a great place to begin your recruitment career;
- Defined Career Progression that’s in your own hands - From day 1, you’ll know what targets you need to be hitting to reach that promotion
- You’ll be given the tools you need to succeed - Promising our clients and candidates a smarter, faster and more seamless recruitment experience, you’ll have access to the most up to date, innovative technology in the recruitment market
- Fun & Innovative culture - From internal and external social events to utilising the break-out area ‘The Hub’, you’ll be able to provide the best service to clients and candidates whilst having fun.
- Platform to learn from the best - Learning alongside peers in the Academy is only part of the story, you’ll benefit working with experienced Consultants at Walters People who have developed great credibility in our specialised fields.
Walters People are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, contact Joe Ainsley on 02075098538 or email@example.com