Salary £25049.23 - £33398.97 per annum + + bonus
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 recruitment-consultancy Auckland Auckland NZ AUD 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an Associate Consultant with Robert Walters you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
- Develop existing client relationships and new business and drive sales with prospective clients and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understand clients' business operations and solve their recruitment needs
- Achieve revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPI's in a fast moving competitive environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, positive sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured learning and development and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
As an Associate Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.