Recruitment Consultant - Data Science
Consultant Joe Ainsley
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 17000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Over the last 5 years, data science specialists have seen significant growth in demand for their skills, with Financial Services becoming a major source of demand. Robert Walters is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate to join their Covent Garden office as a 360 Recruitment Consultant. A perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to utilse their previous sales/recruitment experience to dedicating their resources to a growing, technical data science & advanced analytics desk.
Roles / Responsibilities: Upon joining you will receive a clearly defined personal development plan. You will be paired with senior members of staff who will train you through the full recruitment process:
- Sourcing Candidates through advertising & job boards and understanding the importance in generating a strong candidate pipeline through Networking, Referrals and Headhunting
- Screening, Briefing and interviewing candidates, to match them to suitable vacancies
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into – In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- Generation of leads
- Drive new business development - Sourcing new clients to partner with, identifying decision makers and leaving a personable impression
- Handling and negotiating job offers
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will need to be able to demonstrate our values:
- Strong knowledge/experience around the subject matter of data science & advanced engineering
- Strong track record in previous employment in sales/client relationships
- Value the importance of working closely as a team to best service our candidates and clients
- Passion to be successful in a sales-based environment
- Resilient – the ability to overcome the toughest setbacks
- Have an idea of strategies/processes to follow to network/build relationships with high calibre candidates
Helping talented professionals find their ideal role is hugely rewarding. But working with inspiring professionals to find their next role is only part of the picture. There’s outstanding earning potential and benefits on offer. Out of the ordinary salary and bonus opportunities are a reality at Robert Walters. We offer a highly competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses based on team profit share (not individual commission), a contributory pension/superannuation, share save schemes and incentive trips to luxurious destinations for top performers.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.