Salary Negotiable based on experience
Location Seoul Capital AreaFULL_TIME
Consultant Liz Bok
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 recruitment-consultancy Seoul KR KRW 30000000 40000000 40000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is hiring talented, ambitious, results orientated, individuals with sales experience. As a Bilingual Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters, from day one you will be given the opportunity to make your own decisions and develop your own business. You will work in a close-knit, team based, meritocratic environment which rewards the strongest performers and where success is measured by results.
- Source new candidates for the business using a variety of methods including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Manage the existing research database by remaining in close contact with candidates who may be looking to change jobs in the next 12 months
- Create company maps and profiles in database form for headhunting purposes
- Conduct telephone-based interviews
- Conduct face to face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration
- Present new candidates to the team
- Carry out specific headhunt projects based on particular jobs
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
- Sound understanding of the recruitment industry, current market conditions, and relevant legislation challenges
- Sales or recruitment experience is a plus
- At least Business level English or higher (if a native Korean speaker)
About the Company:
Robert Walters Korea is hiring across all industry sectors including accountancy & finance, human resources, engineering & operations, information technology, sales and marketing in the fields of retail, healthcare, and online as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
We've been a driving force in the Korean bilingual recruitment market providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 9 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run the non-commission recruitment firm in Korea. That means we can find the best fit for employer and job seeker and don't push people into unsuitable roles.