Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment - Manchester
Salary bonuses, travel, car allowance, healthcare
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant David Williams
Date posted 17 November 20192019-11-17 2020-01-16 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester Spinningfields GB m3 3hf GBP 15000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Calling all aspiring Recruiters!! This is a ‘not-to-be-missed’ opportunity to be trained by some of the most experienced, talented and inspiring Recruiters in the market. There really is no better place then Robert Walters to begin your Recruitment career. All we ask is that you bring bags of enthusiasm, passion and self-motivation. Make no mistake, it will be hard work but the rewards at the end can be life changing! Wipe out that student debt! Exotic holidays! Clothes, Car & Jewellery! Buy Property! Regular Fine Dining! The list goes on….
What makes Robert Walters Manchester the perfect place for you to start your recruitment journey?
• Supportive environment; you’ll be trained and mentored by some of the industry’s best recruiters on best practises and how to succeed in recruitment
• We give you the platform to become a 360 Recruiter and you’ll have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients
• Team Bonus; you’ll be able to earn bonus from Day 1
• A phenomenal Marketing & Research budget giving you access to the very best tools and the ability to engage with your target audience in unique ways (MEN and Manchester PA Awards; dinners with Harry Redknapp, Denis Wise and Eddie Jones; Champions League, Premier League and Championship football matches; Chester Races; test match cricket; six nation rugby…
• An unrivalled client-base of top-tier businesses so you’ll only be generating candidates for prestigious companies
• Progression - 90% of our Managers joined as Researchers/ Consultants proof that we’re amazing at growing and developing home-grown talent
Other perks include:
• Realistic 1st Year OTE
• Monthly and Quarterly Incentive lunches,
• Annual High Achievers trips abroad to amazing locations (Cambodia 2018, Cancun 2019)
• Flexible working with a SurfacePro and iPhone
• AdvoPerk access (Corporate perks inc. social discounts, tech discounts, clothing/ high street discounts)
• CHOICES Annual benefits (Gym membership, Travel Insurance, Phone Insurance, Vitality Health, Travel Loan)
• Onsite weekly yoga plus football and boxing
• Friday drinks trolley
If you want to find out how you can be part of the team at Robert Walters get in touch!
07833 236 551 / 0161 240 7455