Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 recruitment-consultancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB MK9 1NE GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Plc are currently looking for Graduates to join our Milton Keynes office. This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to start a career in Recruitment and join a global organisation.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in the local market
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
If you are naturally sales oriented, motivated by targets and want to be rewarded with a clear career progression path as well as team quarterly bonuses then this is the right company for you.
About our company:
Being a Recruitment Consultant is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Apply now or call Jo Hunter directly on 0161 214 7432 or email Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.