Enterprise Sales Executive
Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 recruitment-consultancy
The Sales Executive is a new role for the New Business Sales Team and together with the Sales Manager for Technology & Professional Services, will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions. This function includes identifying and mapping out target clients then undertaking business development activities to engage and qualify target clients. The Technology sector has been identified as a key growth sector for Resource Solutions, with some recent successes.
Responsibilities of the successful Sales Executive will include:
- Provide proactive support to the Sales Manager for Technology to drive new business opportunities and lead generation
- Market mapping of sub-sectors of the Technology sector including IT Services & Consulting, Software, FinTech and Cybersecurity
- Develop an understanding of the current Resource Solutions services, products and key selling points to be able to tailor a business development approach and hold initial conversations with target clients
Business Development activities to include, but not limited to:
- Contact target clients through cold calls, tailored LinkedIn mails, emails and other means as part of a structured, planned approach to generate leads and meetings for the Sales Manager;
- Assist in attracting clients to Sales and Marketing events, and providing ideas for these events, both ‘Thought Leadership’ events such as breakfasts, seminars and workshops, as well as social events;
- Assist the creation of tailored marketing collateral and mailshots to potential new clients which will involve working closely with the Marketing team;
- Coordinate and follow up on event invites, marketing collateral and mailshots via phone, email and other channels.
- Using the Profile RPM database (Resource Solutions’ CRM system) to upload and map client contacts to target clients ensuring data is accurate and up-to-date
- Regular liaison with the Resource Solutions Senior Management Team and Operations Teams, together with Business Heads within the Robert Walters Group to ensure we are covering every potential angle/introduction to target clients.
- Frequent liaison with internal Centre of Excellence departments including Innovation, Talent Marketing & Insights, Marketing, Technology, Implementation, Process Optimisation and Business Assurance.
- Business development into target clients via various channels as described above, as well attending meetings with clients accompanying the Sales Manager where relevant.
- Attendance at relevant industry events and sector specific seminars, as well as relevant Resource Solutions events.
- Experience within the recruitment industry, ideally RPO/MSP or other outsourcing environments
- Understanding of the RPO/MSP market and client drivers
- Appetite to drive growth into a new sector through business development (lead generation) and persistence
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels (external and internal)
- Ability to deliver against tightly controlled deadlines for multiple tasks
- Articulate, and able to summarise written content and brief colleagues
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know by emailing email@example.com