RPO/MSP Sales Manager (Recruitment)
Consultant Emma Hall
Date posted 28 September 2018
The Sales Manager role will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions. This role has been created to deliver, through extensive business development activities, profitable new recruitment solutions to clients, benefitting both Resource Solutions and the Robert Walters Group.
This function includes identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting and meeting new client accounts across a number of specific client sectors, and leading the end-to-end tender process where an opportunity is identified.
The corporate focus of Resource Solutions is to grow our business organically with the aim of maximizing the Groups global impact. Key to our success will be to utilise all our key strengths so that we are considered the major RPO provider in all chosen business sectors globally.
During the next 3 years we plan to:
- Grow the company revenues through extending existing client relationships and winning new long term contracts
- Build and develop our products and services, through planning and the continued delivery of a solid sales and marketing plan
- Be entrepreneurial in our approach to new markets, regions and international opportunities
- To continue to build client relationships that contribute to the profitability and delivery strengths of the Robert Walters Group
- Identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting and meeting new client accounts within select Commerce & Industry (non-financial services) sectors focused predominantly on the UK.
- Cold Calling and networking/ Market Mapping to deliver qualified meetings
- Generation of RFI/PQQ and RFP/ITT within assigned target sectors
- Manage end to end RPO and MSP tenders with the support of the Sales Director.
- Support the Solutions team to structure and model new MSP and RPO solutions for clients
- Lead or participate in formal Presentations to clients
- Lead or participate in client workshops within or external to the Sales process
- Work in conjunction and with the assistance of the current Bids Team to produce written sales and bid collateral of the highest calibre
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial team to price new opportunities
- In conjunction with the Sales and marketing team, create and host Seminars, Workshops, Round Tables and Client Events to generate interest in Resource Solutions
- Attend relevant industry seminars and networking events
- Coordinate and follow-up on mail shots to potential new clients
- Work closely with Marketing to continue to develop the Resource Solutions brand, including the website and literature
- Work closely with Robert Walters in EMEA/US to ensure all sales leads are followed up and all synergies maximize
- Determined, focused and persuasive character
- Comfortable with cold calling potential new clients at all levels
- Structured and intellectual approach to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Organized, with excellent time management skills
- Thought leader in the creation of business development strategies
- Ability to translate clients verbal requests and data provision into creative statements of work and project descriptions
- Ability to work as a key team member and obtain a high level of understanding across all business lines
- Motivated individually and a motivator of both peers and team members
- Ability to identify and communicate best practice internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flair to engage effectively at all levels internally and externally