MSP/RPO Sales Manager
Consultant Emma Simms
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 recruitment-consultancy London London Covent garden GB WC2E 9AB GBP 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com
The Sales Manager role will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions. This role has been created to deliver, through extensive business development activities, profitable new recruitment solutions to clients, benefitting both Resource Solutions and the Robert Walters Group. There will also be an element of strategic client developement as part of this role, helping to manage and grow our existing client base.
- Identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting and meeting new client accounts within select Commerce & Industry (non-financial services) sectors focused predominantly on the UK.
- Cold Calling and networking/ Market Mapping to deliver qualified meetings
- Generation of RFI/PQQ and RFP/ITT within assigned target sectors
- Manage end to end RPO and MSP tenders with the support of the Sales Director.
- Support the Solutions team to structure and model new MSP and RPO solutions for clients
- Lead or participate in formal Presentations to clients
- Lead or participate in client workshops within or external to the Sales process
- Work in conjunction and with the assistance of the current Bids Team to produce written sales and bid collateral of the highest calibre
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial team to price new opportunities
- In conjunction with the Sales and marketing team, create and host Seminars, Workshops, Round Tables and Client Events to generate interest in Resource Solutions
- Attend relevant industry seminars and networking events
- Coordinate and follow-up on mail shots to potential new clients
- Work closely with Marketing to continue to develop the Resource Solutions brand, including the website and literature
- Work closely with Robert Walters in EMEA/US to ensure all sales leads are followed up and all synergies maximize
Daily liaison with Operating Board of Resource Solutions, Bid Team, Solutions Team, Account Management Team and Business Heads within the Robert Walters Group.
Regular liaison with internal heads of departments; Projects and Implementation, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Marketing and Technology.
Daily liaison with clients and attendance at regular pre sales and post sales client meetings
Attendance at industry networking events and sector specific seminars
- Determined, focused and persuasive character
- Comfortable with cold calling potential new clients at all levels
- Structured and intellectual approach to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Organized, with excellent time management skills
- Thought leader in the creation of business development strategies
- Ability to translate clients verbal requests and data provision into creative statements of work and project descriptions
- Ability to work as a key team member and obtain a high level of understanding across all business lines
- Motivated individually and a motivator of both peers and team members
- Ability to identify and communicate best practice internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flair to engage effectively at all levels internally and externally
Action Oriented – demonstrates ability to make decisions and take action
Commercial Awareness – understands the business and uses knowledge to drive and achieve results
Leadership – inspires others and provides clear directions and clarity. Supports, motivates and empowers the team to understand and achieve objectives. Strong team player
Drive and Resilience – forward thinking and motivational, even in the face of setbacks and pressure
Achieves Results - committed to success, delivering to high standards. Desire and drive to exceed personal and business objectives
Innovation – challenges to find better ways of working. Questions the status quo