Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
Consultant Joanne Hunter
Date posted 18 January 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join a leading recruitment organisation. The Recruitment Consultant will specialise within the Projects and B.A's space, be a consistent high achiever and proven at winning new business. If you're looking for a clear progression path to management then look no further.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Sales meetings with clients in the London area to discuss recruitment strategies offering the recruitment consultancy services of Robert Walters as well as cross selling other divisions
- Deputising for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn’t around
- Leading by example through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice to your peers
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for your clients
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
If you are a natural leader, have been working as a recruitment consultant for a while and looking for that next step then the Senior Recruitment Consultant opportunity is what will take you there. To be successful, we are looking for a proven top performer who is sales focused, motivated by targets, wants to be rewarded with a clear career progression path and who thrives in a team based environment.
About our company:
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, using the experience you have to your advantage. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting forward thinking Recruitment Consultancy.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply now or call Jo Hunter on 0161 214 7432 or email Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org