Recruitment Consultant – Human Resources
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 22 January 2018
Are you a Sales or Business Development professional currently keen to consider a career switch into recruitment? Robert Walters Manila is hiring for Recruitment Consultant for our Human Resources division. If you’re currently in a sales position with a consulting firm selling HR products or solutions, we are very keen to speak to you!
Robert Walters Manila is the youngest office established in the Southeast Asia region. It is a growing business and we are looking for likeminded individuals to join our dynamic team in the Philippines. We specialise in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base. Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry-focused experience. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a sales-oriented mindset and very keen in sales, business development and a relationship management role, a Recruitment Consultant position will be an exciting sales-driven role for you! A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Successful candidates will ideally possess 5 - 6 years successful work experience with a solid background in Consulting, Sales or Business Development background
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
To apply please click apply or email Cheryl Cheung (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified