Recruitment Partner (Client Account Manager)
Location New York
Consultant Justin Williams
Date posted 22 February 2018
Resource Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for one of our top global banking clients. To support growth plans, we are hiring a Recruitment Partner to work onsite in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining an established Resource Solutions recruitment team, based onsite with the client.
The position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organizations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over $2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the client, acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community. The position will be responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Managing vacancy meetings with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. Market Intelligence) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert
- Assisting with the writing of approved jobs descriptions in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with the Client’s Recruitment Business Partners and with the relevant Team Leaders to understand business strategy, vacancy requirements and to promote the Resource Solutions direct recruitment service
Recruitment Process Management:
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for your Client’s client group and acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Collaborating closely with the Direct Recruiters to promote non-agency supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies to identify the best external talent in the market
- Attending role briefings with the hiring manager and Direct Recruiter in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and agree on the optimal sourcing strategy
- Working with the Internal Mobility Consultants to ensure the internal candidate source is promoted
- Briefing PSL agencies, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager when required, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
- Managing the candidate selection and interview process
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with Client’s policies
Process and Procedure Compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensuring Recruitment Systems are accurate and up to date at all times with support from the relevant Recruitment Coordinators
- Ensure compliance with all Client’s policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc.)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in recruiting and / or client account management
- Financial services experience preferred, but not required