Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 27 February 2018
Robert Walters is seeking a Senior / Managing Consultant to join the Brisbane office to play an integral part in the growth and development of the sales & marketing recruitment team.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional results to the business as well as growing and managing a high performing team.
This is an excellent chance for talented recruiters from any professional discipline to step into a senior role with management responsibility and a clear progression path.
You will be surrounded by a successful and supportive leadership team who are keen to invest in the Sales & Marketing division.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Consultant:
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Account managing and driving revenue growth within key accounts
- Ensuring individual and team revenue targets are being met
- Fronting campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Undertaking business development and winning market share for the team
- Hiring, coaching and managing new team members and building the team
- A consistent background and proven success in professional recruitment, a BDM role or a Sales Team Leader position within contact centre
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong network and understanding of the Queensland recruitment market would be beneficial
- Solutions driven with strong commercial acumen and a desire to grow and lead a division
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.