Recruitment Consultant - Projects and Change
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
Do you want to be part of a great culture and surrounded by successful people who will drive you to do the same? Join us at Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant and you will be! This particular opportunity is recruiting for positions such as Business Analysts, PMO, Programme Manager, Business Transformation and anything that falls with in Projects and Change on both a contract and permanent basis.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will involve both working with existing clients and growing the team's client base through effective business development. This is a fast paced role with in our Specialist Projects and Change division. The ability to deliver excellent service to clients and candidates under tight timeframes is essential.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in and around London
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
If you are naturally sales oriented, motivated by targets and want to be rewarded with a clear career progression path as well as team quarterly bonuses then this is the right company for you.
About our company:
Being a Recruitment Consultant is like running your own business. We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focussed environment.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.