Executive Recruiter - San Francisco
Location San Francisco
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
This is the perfect chance to cement your recruitment career with the world's leading executive recruitment firm. Robert Walters has offices in 28 countries and our San Francisco office is growing tremendously. After opening the SF office in Jan 2012 we've quickly become the fastest growing and most successful offices in the RW network. As such, we're looking for ambitious, career minded, team players to help continue the success we've enjoyed so far.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will partner with tier-one venture capital firms and fast-growing start-ups to help them to source and hire the best emerging leadership talent in the market.
You will have the opportunity to deliver true full-cycle recruitment, including:
- sourcing and interviewing candidates
- managing existing accounts
- closing searches and helping on-board candidates into their new roles
- bringing on new business
Our San Francisco team partners directly with founders and CEO's of the most exciting and fastest growing start-ups in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, helping them hire the very best emerging leadership talent in the market.
We believe in the value of specialization, meaning that you would be focused in recruiting across one of the following disciplines:
- Marketing, Business Development & Sales
- Product Management
- Software Engineering
- Design & Data Science
- Finance & Operations
With a global presence in over 28 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression both in the US and internationally. We plan to continue to grow our California business, and have plans in place to expand into LA, Austin and Seattle in the coming years.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and scalable
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both here in the Bay Area as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Great tools and benefits (MacBook, 401k match, 20/25 days PTO, flexible work hours etc)
- A fantastic office near the Ferry Building with world class views of the San Francisco Bay
You can learn more about our team through watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNFR9GH2pvQ
Apply now or email Simon.Bromwell@robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.