Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary Attractive Salary + bonus
Location Makati, National Capital Region
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 01 March 2018
Robert Walters is looking to add to its high-performing Technology recruitment division in Manila and would like to hear from candidates who are keen to utilise their experience in a heavily client facing, autonomous role on a profitable and busy desk.
As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a sales-oriented mindset and very keen in sales, business development and a relationship management role, a Recruitment Consultant position will be an exciting sales-driven role for you! A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Successful candidates will ideally possess three to five years' successful work experience with a solid understanding/background in technology
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified