Technical Recruiter - San Francisco
Location San Francisco
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 March 2018
As a Technical Recruiter, you will partner with the most exciting venture-backed start-ups in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, along with later stage tech companies, helping them to source and hire the best mid-senior executive talent in the market. You will have the opportunity to deliver true full-cycle recruitment, including: * sourcing and interviewing candidates * managing existing accounts * closing searches and helping on-board candidates into their new roles * bringing on new business
You will work hand-in-hand with some of the most talented start-up founders in the Bay Area, and as their Technical Recruitment Consultant you will help them to build their teams by placing senior software engineering leaders within their organisations.
To succeed in the Technical Recruitment Consultant role, you will enjoy working in a team-focused environment, and be keen to develop your career in recruitment with us here in San Francisco, or at one of our other international offices. You will also have:
- 1-5 years of experience working in a sales and/or customer facing role
- Experience working in a technical/IT recruitment role preferred
- A passion for technology
With a global presence in over 28 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression. We plan to continue to grow our California business, and have plans in place to expand into LA and Seattle in the coming years.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and scalable
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both here in the Bay Area as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Great tools and benefits (MacBook, 401k match, 20/25 days PTO, flexible work hours etc)
- A fantastic office near the Ferry Building with world class views of the San Francisco Bay
Robert Walters has offices in 28 countries around the world and our San Francisco office is growing tremendously. After opening the San Francisco office in January 2012, we've quickly become the fastest growing and most successful offices in the Robert Walters network. As such, we're looking for ambitious, career minded, team players to help continue the success we've enjoyed so far.
You can learn more about our team through watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNFR9GH2pvQ
Apply now or email Simon.Bromwell@robertwalters.com
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.