Technology Recruitment Consultant
Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 06 March 2018
Robert Walters is looking to add to its well established and high-performing Technology recruitment division in Sydney CBD and is keen to hear from candidates keen to utilise their experience in a heavily client facing, autonomous role on a profitable and busy desk.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
As a Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Requirements of a Technology Recruitment Consultant:
- Ideally a background in B2B sales or commercial experience in a corporate environment
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- A fantastic office near Circular Quay with world class views of the harbour
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.