Recruitment Consultant – Sales & Marketing
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Makati, National Capital Region
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 10 May 2018
As part of our expansion plans for 2018, we are not looking to grow our Sales & Marketing recruiting division. If you are currently an industry professional with sales background working in a B2B industry, we are open to have a chat with you. We are looking for a strong target driven individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant specialising in the Sales & Marketing industry.
Robert Walters Manila is the youngest office established in the Southeast Asia region. It is a growing business and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our dynamic team in the Philippines. We specialise in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base. Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry-focused experience. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a sales-oriented mindset and very keen in sales, business development and a relationship management role, a Recruitment Consultant position will be an exciting sales-driven role for you! A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Successful candidates will ideally possess four to five years' successful work experience with a solid background in sales and business development in the B2B industries
- A desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.